Teaching Myself to Sew, Sew RIGHT!

Monday, September 24, 2007

There may be a revival

I may start sewing again soon. I may finally have a sewing buddy. To top that, I will be getting paid soon and that means I may be joining the American Sewing Guild. A harsh reality set in when I went to a local Rockabilly/Psychobilly store to try on some super cute dresses and only one fit. That was a bummer and made me really want to sew again. For a while now I have just been focused on Art, I need to figure out a way to mesh all my interests!

3 Comments:

  • Hiya. I'm Jessica (ClassicStyle from the Fedora lounge) and just dropped by to say hello. :)

    http://www.uniquelypretty.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 PM  

  • Hey, welcome back (maybe. ;)

    By Blogger Becky, at 4:20 AM  

  • Angela,

    Have you joined the American Sewing Guild yet? If now you should as it is a wonderful organization for those who love to sew and there is always something you can learn. I am not sure where you live but if you are in the Chicago area or near enough to commute you definitely need to come to the ASG Conference at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare July 10-13. You will be inspired by all the teachers and sewing retailers there and you will get to meet other ASG members from all over the country.

    I am looking forward to the conference and will be there for the whole event. It is going to be sew fun.

    Laurie
    president- Bend OR Chapter
    http://sewaloha.wordpress.com

    By Blogger laurie, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home