Teaching Myself to Sew, Sew RIGHT!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thoughts, and boredom

Well, I guess it's just one of those days! I'm quite bored, and not sure what to do with my day. Especially since I've gotten this new blemish that I am not proud of, and I mean that in the literal sense of the word. I was supposed to go to the gym today, but I don't even want to leave the house!

But, Alas, I have to. At least, I have to, to get rid of some of this boredom. And in getting ready to go 'out,' I've drawn outside my lips with lipstick to hide THE BLEMISH. It's quite hilarious. Ooh, I feel like I'm speaking in an English dialect on this entry!

All the things I could be sewing right now! My purse, the shirt, the petticoat...Actually, I think i will fix that moebius strip now before I am picked up. So tata! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home